Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first card!


Hello everyone. This is my first blog and first post. But I just got a cricut from mothers day. yay and I found myself on the Cricut message board. Everyone has a blog! So then, I found myself searching and discovering everyones blog and ideas. I felt very inspired! So here is the first card I made! It is actually inspired by Robyn's (the pink stamper) owl card. Basically the same but I have never stamped before so I don't have a lot of supplies yet. So of course I got the wrong ink and I got a $1.00 stamp at Michaels. I hope you enjoy my first attempt!

8 comments:

KraftyKim said...

Stephanie-Thanks for sharing. I too am hooked on Robyn's blog! I start the nursing program Aug. 25...I'm so excited! AND I used to live in MD, Oxon Hill...many, many years ago.

Marianne said...

You did a wonderful job on your blog! I hope to see more of your creations in the future!

Marcie said...

Congrats on starting your blog. I cant wait to see more.

Dawn said...

very pretty!

Nice new blog too!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice card. I have that flower paper in blue so I may have to scraplift your beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing.

craftaddict said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.
I went to Long Island for my honeymoon several years ago.
eileenpaul

Missy said...

very cute card! And you have done a great job on your blog too!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Cute blog.
I am an "Ian's Mom " too... but mine is going to be a senior in high school this September!